Grasshopper Animation

 







▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Process] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

    Since this was my first time making something in Grasshopper, I decided to keep it really simple and go with an animation of 3 cubes increasing in size. I initially planned to just make it 1 cube but it seemed dull so I opted to go for 3 to make it more interesting. 

The way I linked the commands for the cubes was rectangle – extrude - cap. I linked the 3 cubes with "remap numbers" so that I could control the sizes of the cubes at the same time, so I could make the animation.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Challenge] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

    So since I went with a simple animation for this project, I only ran into a few challenges. The biggest challenge I has was the number sliders connected to the rectangle command. I had 2 sliders connected to the rectangle command, 1 for the direction on the X-axis and another for the size. I had initially had the "remap numbers" connected to both the X-Axis and the size of the cube which didn't really work as the position of the cubes would change. So I connected the "remap numbers" to the rectangle commands size which fixed my issue and the animation came out just as planned.






Comments