Milestone Project 2: Progress Post 1



 ▌│█║▌║▌Concept Models║║▌║▌║█│▌

    My idea for this project was to make an object resembling a trophy.

I first traced an image of a trophy using polylines in Rhino.


Now, this was done in 2D so I needed to make the object 3D, so what I initially did was I used the "revolve" command. 

However, this model didn't really look that good as the balance of the top and the bottom didn't look right.



So after that, I made a bunch of concept models, where I took the trophy shape and simplified it by removing the handle. 

The model that looked the best was #8 as I think the balance looked good and the overall shape was smooth. 


▌│█║▌║▌Renders║║▌║▌║█│▌




The final model is the golden one on the bottom left






































The first model is on the right and the final model is on the left




















This is my favourite render as the colour and the shadow turned out well.













Comments